The Implant Engine is committed to providing a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website in accordance with accessibility best practices and guidelines, and with the assistance of UserWay Accessibility.
Additionally, we’ve included some resources below to help improve your browsing experience on our site. We welcome your feedback.
1. Visual Assistance
If you are having difficulty viewing pages on our site, the following tips may be helpful:
- Use your computer’s text-to-speech feature to read web pages aloud
- Use keyboard navigation to move through pages
- Adjust text size to improve readability
- Magnify your screen
- Customize background and text colors for better visibility
- Increase the size or visibility of your mouse pointer (Windows users)
2. Closed Captioning for Audio Accessibility
For those who are hard of hearing or deaf, closed captioning provides a helpful solution. This feature displays spoken words on the screen, making it easier to follow along with video content, even in noisy environments.
3. Volume Controls for Audio Accessibility
Adjusting volume controls can also improve your experience. Check for volume controls on your device (phone, tablet, computer) as well as within the video or audio service you are using.
4. Alternative Keyboard and Mouse Options
If you’re unable to use a keyboard or mouse, consider using speech recognition software. This type of program allows you to navigate online through our website using voice commands rather than using a mouse and keyboard.
5. Contact Us
If you are experiencing any accessibility barriers or otherwise are having difficulty using our website due to your disability, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.